NameSafe VIP credentials can be downloaded as an app on most mobile devices. Visit http://m.verisign.com on your mobile device to download this. Once this is downloaded, you can enable the service in your Name.com account by followign the insrtcutions below:
1. Log into your account and click the 'Account' button at the top of the screen.
2. Click the 'NameSafe' link in the control panel.
3. After reading about the service, click the 'order page' link near the bottom.
4. Click the 'Already Have One' radio button, check the box that says 'I accept the terms of this agreement', and click the checkout button.
After this is complete, the servcice will need to be enabled from within the Name.com account. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click the 'Account' button at the top of the screen.
2. Click the link that says 'Activate a NameSafe Token' just above your domain list.
3. Name your credential by entering the 'Credential Alias'. This alias will be used to identify your specific credential in your account (ex. Dave's Card or Company Paypal FOB).
4. Enter the 'Credential ID'. The Credential ID is typically a series of 12 alphanumeric characters (ex: ABCD12345678)
5. Generate a security code and enter it into the correct field. Press the button on the credential to generate a security code number. Security codes are valid for only 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, a new security code must be generated.
6. Click 'Next' to move on to the next step. One this page you will set up your account challenge question (and answer) and set the PIN. Ocne this is done, click the 'Complete Registration' button and the setup is complete!