NameSafe VIP credentials can be downloaded as an app on most mobile devices. Visit http://m.verisign.com on your mobile device to download this. Once this is downloaded, you can enable the service in your Name.com account by following the instructions below:
1. Log into your account and click the 'Account' button at the top of the screen and click on "My Account"
2. Once there, click on "Dual-Factor" Authentication Settings.
3. After reading about the service on the NameSafe Management page, click the 'm.verisign.com' link
4. Follow the Verisign instructions to download the 'VIP access app'
After this is complete, the credentials will need to be added to the Name.com account. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
5. From the NameSafe Management page enter the Credential Alias (what you would like to call it) 'Credential ID'. The Credential ID is typically a series of 12 alphanumeric characters (ex: ABCD12345678). Generate a security code and enter it into the correct field. Press the button on the credential to generate a security code number. Security codes are valid for only 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, a new security code must be generated.
6. Click 'Add Credential" to move on to the next step. One this page you will set up your account challenge question (and answer) and set the PIN. Once this is done, click the 'Submit' button.