Sky - http://www.name.com/cs/sky
posted this on June 08, 2012 05:31 PM
Below are instructions for setting up hosted email accounts on your iPhone. Be sure to replace 'yourdomain' with your actual domain name:
1. Press the Home button and select Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Under Accounts, select Add Account...
3. Select 'Other' and select 'Add Mail Account'
4. Enter your name (which will show in the from field) and your full email address.
5. Enter your email password and description (we recommend the full email address as your description) and press Save (or Next).
6. Select IMAP or POP
7. Under Incoming Mail Server, enter mail.yourdomain.com as the Host Name. If this doesn't work try entering the server name (example: hs1.name.com)
8. Enter the full email address as your User Name.
9. Enter your email password and then scroll down.
10. Enter the same information under Outgoing Mail Server and press Save.
This should work for you, but please let us know if you run into any problems.
Support Ticket System by Zendesk