Sky - http://www.name.com/cs/sky
posted this on May 22, 2012 06:02 PM
The first thing you will need to do is actually "create" these name servers. Please follow the instructions below to create/register your name servers:
1. Login to your account and click the "Domains" button on the top of the page and then click on the button, which expands out below "My Domains"
2. Click on the domain name in question.
3. On the Domain Management screen, click "NS registration" on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Enter the prefix (such as "ns1") in the "Host Name" field and enter the corresponding IP address in the "IP Address" field.
5. Press the "Register" button.
Note: the "Register a Name Server" and "Modify a Name Server" pages will not list the name servers you have created.
Once you have created these name servers, please follow these instructions to change your current name servers:
1. Click "Edit Name Servers."
2. Click "Delete All" to remove the current name servers
3. Add the new custom name servers one at a time and click 'Apply Changes'
That's it! In roughly 24 hours, your name server propagation will complete and your new name servers will be active.
What do you mean this: enter the corresponding IP address in the "IP Address" field.
hello tusnovelashd.com configure my domain to blogger.com, but so far nothing happens. haver if you give me a help please
Support Software by Zendesk